Legal protection for you and your family
WHO DOES RODEL4U LEGAL PROTECTION COVER?
Rodel4U Legal Protection can cover you and your family against legal fee expenses and costs, pays for conveyancing when you purchase a fixed property, provides access to legal advice and legal documents, and even offers a death benefit.
- Main Member
- One Spouse
- Up to 5 Children under the age of 18, or 25 if they are full-time students
HOW DOES RODEL4U LEGAL PROTECTION WORK?
- R200 000 cover per case, per family member, for a family of up to 7.
- No Limit on the number of times you can claim annually. *
- The whole family can claim on multiple instances of Criminal, Labour, Civil and Administrative matters.
* Refer to the benefit schedule
GET LEGAL COVER TODAY!
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS.
Your conveyancing fees will be paid by Rodel 4U.
RETRENCHMENT – PREMIUM WAIVER
Should you, the main member be retrenched. We will assist by paying your Rodel 4U Legal Policy premiums for up to 6 months.
DEATH BENEFIT – MAIN MEMBER AND SPOUSE
Receive a combined death benefit of R27 800 for the main member and spouse at no additional cost.
WHAT DOES RODEL 4U LEGAL PROTECTION COVER?
Civil Proceedings by or against the Insured in a court of law.
- Domestic Disputes
- Drafting of pre-nuptial agreements
- Divorce Actions
- Enforcement of divorce settlement agreements
- Matters concerning parental rights and responsibilities
- Drafting of standard contracts
Payment of Conveyancing Fees. Refer to benfit schedule here.
An appeal from any Court or Tribunal.
Criminal Proceedings brought against the Insured by the State or other Statutory Bodies.
- Bail applications
- Criminal charges
- Contravention of law
Support administrative proceedings in any Tribunal.